‘Releasing the potential within all’ was developed by the whole school community to emphasise the fact that the school has a crucial role to ensure every child achieves their very best.
- All the members of the school community should be developed as effective local, national and global citizens.
- In developing lively, enquiring minds that would encourage life long learning; the ability to question and argue rationally, to work with imagination and a sense of purpose.
- In striving for excellence in everything we do
- In developing confidence and resilience to meet challenges without fear of failure
- In high expectations and achievement of high standards for all
- In building effective partnerships for learning